Tudur Owen Roberts Glynne & Co, Solicitors
Tudur Owen Roberts Glynne & Co is a long established firm of solicitors with offices located in Bangor and Caernarfon in Gwynedd and Holyhead and Menai Bridge in Anglesey. We offer an excellent professional service at competitive rates to individual and business clients.
Our offices are currently open for business as usual (save for our Menai Bridge office which is temporarily closed with matters being dealt with via our Caernarfon office). We are continuing to accept instructions in relation to all matters and are dealing with matters via telephone, email and letters. We are dealing with Court Hearings remotely.
In an effort to prevent the spread of Coronavirus/Covid-19 we would kindly request that you contact us by telephone or email rather than attending in person at our offices. We are not offering face to face appointments save in specific circumstances and any face to face appointments must be pre-arranged. We introduced these measures to try to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and our customers.
If arriving for a pre-arranged appointment please telephone the office number.
Please either contact us by:
- Telephone – for details please see the information regarding each individual office
- Fax – for details please see the information regarding each individual office
- Via a note or letter through the letter box – this will be dealt with on the next working day. Please include details of your query and a telephone number or e-mail for us to contact you.
- Via email – please telephone the relevant office for details
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
The members of our Team are friendly and approachable and are able to offer representation in Welsh and English.
At Tudur Owen Roberts Glynne & Co we have a great team of solicitors with each solicitor specialising in different areas. This means that no matter what your requirements we can offer you expertise and clear practical legal advice.
We are contracted with the Legal Aid Agency to undertake work in respect of Criminal and Family matters.
Please feel free to contact us for further information.
Contracted with the Legal Aid Agency
- Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under Nos. 650937, 74843, 74844, 74845 and 74846